Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Danifesto!

I just noticed that I've been blogging for over a YEAR now! As I read and reflect over this blog, I can see that I've grown so much as a writer. It's been really good for me to share my thoughts and self with friends and family.
First of all, I want to thank all of you who take time to read Danifesto's drivel! Thanks to all of those comments that encouraged me or challenged me to see things in a new way. Thanks to friends who meet me for coffee or drinks and allow me to verbally process my ideas with them. The product of these conversations often appears on Danifesto in one way or another. Special thanks to recordstoregeek for giving me this domain. That was a wonderful gift that has just kept on giving! Thanks of course to God for giving me the ability and talent to use words to express myself. Without the gifts of words and ideas, my life would be so much less rewarding.

In the new year to come I will try to share more interesting topics and issues and hopefully make you smile, laugh, cry and look both within and without!
Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. Congratulations. I know I don't comment very often, but I do read every entry.

Jill

Record Store Geek said...

Happy blogday!

One year down and how many more to go? Do you plan on living much longer? Just kidding.

In all honesty I am super jealous of your writing talents. It is simply not fair that you write so well and you're so damn fine looking too! If you were just a few inches taller you'd be some sort of super human.

You're more than welcome for the domain.

Later,

RSG

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I would like to take some credit for inspiring you to blog in the first place. :) It is all about me, right?

I think you are such a gifted writer. Nothing has been drivel on your blog. I've gained insight into my own life and also learned more about you. I hope you keep this window into your soul open for years to come.

Lance Noe said...

Your blog rocks my world and makes my pants stir!